- TSoM Team
Evening programs for business and hospitality & tourism programs available at TSoM starting 2022
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) will be launching evening classes for its business and hospitality and tourism programs starting January 2022.
The launch of TSoM’s evening programs is an initiative by the college which aims to give students greater flexibility to earn additional qualifications around their busy lifestyle and work commitments. Evening classes are also ideal for individuals who prefer to study outside of normal working hours.
Apart from these additional options for a more convenient schedule, competitive fees designed to support each TSoM student in earning their desired diploma or certificate are available. Applications are now open. The first intakes for the programs with evening options will start in January 2022, so make sure to get in early to secure your place.
These programs include:
- Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
- Certificate in Customer Service Excellence Co-op
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management Co-op
- Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality & Tourism Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
If you are interested in TSoM’s evening options, get in touch with us at email@example.com to learn more.