Admission requirements for diploma, certificate programs available at TSoM.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic Test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level as per program requirement
- Have the required IELTS score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
About the Wonderlic Test:
- 8-minute test with 30 questions
- Students will receive a link to complete the test
- Students must achieve a minimum score of 14 for Fundamental diploma, and a score of 16 for Data Analytics diploma. For all other programs, students must achieve a minimum score of 15
Computer Use Expectation
- In order to successfully progress through your studies at Toronto School of Management (TSoM), it is recommended that you have access to a personal computer or laptop. For additional information please refer to program specific admission page.