How to Apply
Our dedicated student advisors are on hand to answer your questions and ensure you make the right decisions for your future. TSoM’s Designated Learning Institute number is O131394510557 and you will need this to apply for your Study Permit.
Apply through an authorized TSoM agent
If you are in contact with an agency in your country, they can support you through the application process. If you don’t have an agent and would like us to recommend one that we trust, please contact us at partners@TorontoSoM.ca.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic Test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level as per program requirement
- Have the required IELTS score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Computer Use Expectation
- In order to successfully progress through your studies at Toronto School of Management (TSoM), it is recommended that each student have access to a personal computer or laptop. For additional information please refer to program specific admission page.