Our Career Services department will help you transition smoothly from being a student to becoming a successful employee, with support from our co-op partners and other employers.
We offer advice on:
- Cover letters
- Interviewing skills
- Job search techniques
- Career networking
Career Services also arranges workshops, guest speakers, information sessions about potential employers, and career fairs to help you get a head-start on your job search.
We are dedicated to connecting you with potential employers and providing you with new skills and opportunities.
For more information, please contact us here.
You can increase your self-awareness with the informal assessments below, which can be done for free online.
When you have your results, schedule an appointment to discuss them with the Career Services officer and identify potential career paths based on your preferences, skills, and interests.
Supporting you from orientation to graduation
In addition to offering you a successful academic experience, we help you to take another step towards becoming an outstanding professional.
We help you to:
- Set clear academic goals – starting a new program requires a clear understanding of what you plan to achieve, so setting goals will you to succeed academically.
- Develop yourself with a co-op term– our co-op diploma programs will improve your skills in time management, communication, and other areas.
- Expand your network – TsoM represents not only a community of highly motivated students, but also aspiring young professionals who are eager to learn more from each other. You can grow your academic and professional network in the classroom or at your co-op placement, as well as learning through guest lectures and social platforms.
- Create a personal brand – TsoM programs are designed to promote personal development and get you ready for the industry through professional development workshops, résumé writing, and job interview skill sessions.
- Target your job search – from day one, we will help you develop a search strategy to find your desired job.
- Engage as an alumni – after graduation, TSoM cherishes its alumni and continues to keep in touch with them.
Resources and tools
We also arrange informative development sessions for you, providing valuable guidance and resources to help you explore career paths.
An important resource for career advice is our blog, which can give you lots of handy tips about how to write a good résumé, succeed in your job search, and which skills you’ll need in the workplace.
You can also click the following links for more useful information, networking, and work opportunities.