Pay Your Way From Canada or from anywhere in world with CIBC “International Student Pay”
Note: Although it is called “International Student Pay”, both international AND domestic students can use this payment method. You do NOT need to go to a CIBC branch or have a CIBC bank account to use this service.
TSoM has partnered with CIBC International Student Pay for students making payments from outside of Canada.
CIBC International Student Pay is a secure, cost-effective method for students to pay their fees from anywhere in the world, anytime. Gain access to live, competitive Foreign Exchange rates offered exclusively to TSoM students and held for 72 hours.
Benefits of Using CIBC International StudentPay
- Enhanced Student Experience: Easily make a payment in your preferred currency.
- Access to Live Foreign Exchange Rates: With CIBC International StudentPay you’ll have access to the competitive foreign exchange rates CIBC is providing to Toronto School of Management.
- End-to-End Communication: You will receive detailed instructions and have the ability to track the status of your payment through the CIBC International Student Pay platform.
Make a payment in 3 easy steps:
Note: a few additional steps may be required based on the method of payment selected.
CIBC International Student Pay Supports your Preferred Payment Methods
Other payment methods
Toronto School of Management has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Please note that payments can be made using a Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. Effective January 5, 2022, a non-refundable service fee will apply. The service fee is billed at a rate of 2% and is paid directly to and retained by Stripe.
For students who intend to use a credit or debit card, please note that you may have a default spending limit. If the payment you are making is greater than this limit, please contact the issuing bank beforehand to determine if you need to increase your daily spending limit temporarily to meet the fee payment deadline. If your bank cannot increase your limit, you will need to be prepared to use an alternative payment method.
If you are in Canada, use this method to pay your fees online, via telephone, or in person at one of the following Canadian banks: CIBC, RBC, HSBC, BMO, and ScotiaBank.
Please note that payments may take up to 5 business days to reach TSoM. It is important that you submit early enough to allow sufficient time for the transaction in order to avoid missing fees deadline.
Instructions for online banking:
- Log into your online banking and locate the section to pay bills or make payments.
- Add “Toronto School of Management Inc” as the bill payee.
- Type in you TSoM Student ID in the “account number” field.
- Select “make a payment” and enter the amount you need to pay.
- Submit payment.
Please send a screenshot of your bill payment confirmation to [email protected].