Toronto School of Management, the only ACCA Gold Learning Partner in Canada now offers part-time evening/weekend course (60 hours/paper) for ACCA students writing the SBL, SBR, AFM, APM and AAA exams in September 2019. Classes will be held at our downtown college campus from early May to August. For the first 30 students who join this course, you can get up to $250 off*.
Studying for your ACCA part time allows you to maintain your current work/family commitments and learn at the same time. Inquire now!
- Experienced ACCA tutors who will help you pass your ACCA examinations.
- Study in a convenient downtown campus – accessible by transit and streetcar.
- Get access to our comprehensive ACCA study manuals, class notes, revision kits, and revision cards.
- Practise with our past exams, mock exams with extensive feedback and exam technique sessions.
- Rest assure with our Free ACCA paper re-sit** - We recognize your commitment to your studies, so we offer a free re-sit part-time evening/weekend course^ in the unlikely event that you have to repeat the exam.
- Enjoy 24/7 online support - Supplement your ACCA revisions with our online study resources on the award-winning InterActive Study Platform. You’ll be able to practice exam questions and watch HD video recordings covering the entire ACCA syllabus at your own convenience.
* Terms and conditions apply.
**To qualify for the free ACCA paper resit, students must attend 90% of the part-time ACCA evening/weekend course.