Toronto School of Management does not supervise or regulate rentals but have made many resources available including the portals below to assist in your search for Housing through our Off-Campus Housing Service Team. We strongly recommend that all housing requests be made no later than one month prior to arrival.
Although TSoM does not have on-campus housing, we’ll help you to find a place to live through our Off-Campus Housing Service.
This service has proven experience of working with international students and providing additional support that is tailored to students’ specific needs.
We strongly recommend that all housing requests be made no later than one month prior to arrival.
- Homestay living, with a family in a comfortable home environment. You have the option to decide if you would like to include a meal plan
- Student residence, where you will live amongst other students allowing you to get involved in student life with games, social activities, and dining halls
- Student condo living, this is like student residence, besides social activities, and dining halls, you can enjoy other exciting amenities such as a pool, gym, and in-suite kitchens
- Furnished apartments, with the option of living with other international students at TSoM
- Locations near public transportation, shopping, restaurants and the TSoM campus
- Individual and short-term leases
- We can arrange an airport pickup for you if you are interested
- Students must request an airport pickup no less than one (1) week before arrival
For information, or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you!
Toronto School of Management Housing Support
For Bookings or Inquiries: