Toronto School of Management does not supervise or regulate rentals but have made many resources available including the portals below to assist in your search for Housing through our Off-Campus Housing Service Team. We strongly recommend that all housing requests be made no later than one month prior to arrival.
Places4Students provides students, schools and landlords with the highest quality, off-campus housing service. This large real-time database is for student housing vacancies in our area, including photos and text, contact information and property features.
Although TSoM does not have on-campus housing, we’ll help you to find a place to live through our Off-Campus Housing Service.
This service has proven experience of working with international students and providing additional support that is tailored to students’ specific needs.
We strongly recommend that all housing requests be made no later than one month prior to arrival.
- Homestay living, with a family in a comfortable home environment. You have the option to decide if you would like to include a meal plan
- Student residence, where you will live amongst other students allowing you to get involved in student life with games, social activities, and dining halls
- Student condo living, this is like student residence, besides social activities, and dining halls, you can enjoy other exciting amenities such as a pool, gym, and in-suite kitchens
- Furnished apartments, with the option of living with other international students at TSoM
- Locations near public transportation, shopping, restaurants and the TSoM campus
- Individual and short-term leases
Toronto School of Management now offers airport pick-up services through AirFlight Services.
Airflight Services provides Flat rates for service to and from Pearson International Airport to help you avoid being surprised by the amount of your total bill regardless of unexpected traffic situations or inclement weather.
To book your airport transfer with Airflight services, you may use any of the following options:
- Phone call – 416-445-1999 or 1 800-268-6843 (Toll free number can call from payphone for free).
- Live Chat – airflightservices.com has a live chat on the main page. They can Chat in real time with a live agent.
- Airflight Services App – Available on both Android and Apple. Download the app, make a booking from the app.
- Whatsapp – You can book from the whatsapp app using +(416)-788-3045.
To secure a vehicle, it is required that you book at least 72 hours prior to your departure. Upon your arrival, the taxi driver will be waiting in the Arrivals Area, holding up a sign with your name on it. Detailed pickup instructions will be provided after your booking has been confirmed.
Please note, Airflight Services is a third-party service provider and that, even with the school’s recommendation, usage of their airport transfer services is subject to their own terms and conditions. As this is a third-party service, cancellation, rescheduling or any other modification of your booking needs to be done directly with Airflight Services.
Sample Housing Options
Starting at $225*/week
Starting at $230*/week (plus a one-time placement fee of approximately $260)
Starting at $1200*/month
Starting at $1200*/month
Students are responsible for arranging their own accommodations. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
*Please note these rates are subject to change based on availability.
- Solving Disagreements with Landlord or Tenant
- TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)
- Cycling in Toronto
- Fire Prevention and Safety Training Module
Toronto School of Management Housing Support
For Bookings or Inquiries: