Toronto School of Management launched the Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op in September and since then the course has jumped from strength to strength.
We are now pleased to announce that this course has further expanded and will now welcome a new evening intake due to rising demand. The two year program will lead students to an entry-level position within the fields of hospitality and tourism.
List of all modules:
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
- Food and Safety Management
- Academic & Professional Enhancement Skills in Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Introduction to Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Accounting Fundamentals for Tourism and Hospitality
- Job Search Preparation and Post Placement Study
- Work Placement
The evening sessions will take place Monday-Thursday, 5.15pm to 9pm. To learn more, please visit the course page.