International Students that registered to start TsoM in September and are waiting for their study permit approval can now start their program online with TsoM’s Guaranteed Refund policy.
TSoM’s Guaranteed Refund Policy
Students who commence a program online after applying for their study permit with IRCC and receive a visa refusal will be eligible for a full refund if they submit their visa refusal letter within five (5) business days of receipt. The refund will exclude a $250 administration fee.
- The student submitted a complete study permit application under TSoM’s DLI and paid the required fees
- The student did not complete more than 50% of their program
- The student did not put their studies on hold, postpone their program, or cancel their program after it started, or other reasons not related to visa refusal
- The student received a visa refusal and provided the refusal letter within 5 business days of the refusal date
- This policy is valid for students registered for the September 2020 intake
Students that do not meet the above requirements will be charged for the modules completed according to TSoM’s regular refund policy.