- TSoM Team
TSoM’s re-opening plan with proper safety measures and guidelines
At Toronto School of Management, we are committed to putting our people first. The TSoM Senior Management Team and a dedicated COVID-19 Response Committee have been working on a phased re-opening plan for TSoM.
- Courses will be delivered through a blended learning model consisting of both online and in-person classes for students to tentatively commence in August.
- For Phase 1, students will be given the option to come on campus with a reduced number of days and the option to continue online.
- Students not located in Toronto yet will be able to complete their studies online.
- Orientation for the September 2020 intake will be conducted online.
- A pre-assessment self-reporting test will be provided to all students and staff before entering the building.
- All classrooms will accommodate physical distancing so a limited number of students will be in each class.
- Class times will be staggered and we will take measures to ensure that physical distancing is maintained in common areas like the student lounge and kitchen.
- Masks will be provided for all students/staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all campus entrances and in each classroom.
- Cleaning will be more frequent and will include the disinfection of high-touch areas such as kitchen, stair railings, elevator buttons, and doorknobs.
- Regular hand washing protocol will be put in place.
- Face shields will be provided to staff and faculty who might need to interact with students such as Student Services, Academic Services, Career Services and Academic Pathway.
- All consultations with members of TSoM team will be available virtually or on an appointment-only basis.
- TSoM Café will remain closed.
- There will be no student activities, and guest lectures/workshops. These will continue online.
- Self-quarantine for 14 days for new students arriving from abroad.
We will gradually return to campus in accordance with our ministry, provincial and federal governments, local health agencies, and the province’s reopening framework.
We will continue to provide the support and resources you need to succeed in your studies. We will be providing regular updates about the re-opening. Please email us at info@TorontoSoM.ca if you have any questions or concerns.
Please stay safe and healthy.