Toronto School of Management is pleased to announce the commencement of our newest program: Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op.
This is a two year program which upon completion will lead students to an entry-level position within the fields of hospitality and tourism.
Students will learn a vast array of concepts and theories which they will be able to utilize within both domestic as well as international hospitality and tourism industries
Students will be taught the importance of providing a five star service including: customer service, proper health and safety procedures, and professional communication.
Furthermore, students will get a grasp of marketing as well as explore financial essentials of the industry.
List of all modules:
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
- Food and Safety Management
- Academic & Professional Enhancement Skills in Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Introduction to Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Accounting Fundamentals for Tourism and Hospitality
- Job Search Preparation and Post Placement Study
- Work Placement
In addition to academic knowledge, this program will also provide learners with advice regarding job applications and interviews to ensure they achieve the highest of successes.
Speaking about this accomplishment by TSOM, Managing Director of the school, Ehsan Safdari commented: “Adding another program onto our ever-expanding list shows the growth and strength of TSoM ever since our opening. We continue to attract students from around the globe and we aim to provide them an education of a truly high quality.”