- TSoM Team
TSoM announces updated Guaranteed Refund policy for July, September and November 2021 intakes
We are committed to ensuring our students succeed during these unprecedented times.
We are very pleased to inform all students who have registered to start with TSoM in July, September or November 2021 and are waiting for their study permit approval, that they can now start their program online with TSoM’s Guaranteed Refund policy*. Students who commence a program online after applying for their study permit with IRCC and receive a visa refusal will now be eligible for a full refund if they submit their visa refusal letter within five (5) business days of receipt. The refund will exclude the $250 administration fee.
*Terms & Conditions
- The student submitted a complete study permit application under TSoM’s DLI and paid the required fees.
- The student did not put their studies on hold, postpone their program, or cancel their program after it started, or other reasons not related to visa refusal.
- The student received a visa refusal and provided the refusal letter within 5 business days of the refusal date.
- This policy is valid for students registered for the July 2021, September 2021 or November 2021 intake.
- Other fees such as Books and Materials fees, Application fees may not be refunded. Please note that Books and Materials fees for the Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op program and Diploma in Cybersecurity Co-op program are non-refundable. For all other programs, the amount of Books and Materials fees refunded will be pro-rated based on the number of modules completed.
- Please note that bank charges may apply for refunds processed by bank transfer or by international payment platforms (e.g. PayMyTuition).
- Students who do not meet the above requirements will be charged for the modules completed. For refund information, please refer to section 31 of our refund policy.