- TSoM Team
Toronto School of Management extends Refund Guarantee to 2021 intakes
At TSoM, the well-being and success of our students are top priority.
We are very pleased to inform all students who have registered to start with TSoM in 2021 and are waiting for their study permit approval, that they can now start their program online with TSoM’s Guaranteed Refund policy*. Students who commence a program online after applying for their study permit with IRCC and receive a visa refusal will now be eligible for a full refund if they submit their visa refusal letter within five (5) business days of receipt. The refund will exclude the $250 administration fee.
Terms and conditions for TSoM COVID-19 Refund Guarantee
- The policy applies to students with a start-date in 2021 while waiting for their visa outcome.
- The student submitted a complete study permit application under TSoM’s DLI and paid the required fees.
- The student did not complete more than 50% of their program.
- The student did not put their studies on hold, postpone their program, or cancel their program after it started, or other reasons not related to visa refusal.
- The student received a visa refusal and provided the refusal letter within 5 business days of the refusal date.
- Books and Materials fees are paid in full prior to the start-date and:
For students with a valid study permit, all book and materials fees are non-refundable.
For students without a valid study permit or an Approval-In-Principle, the amount of books and materials fees are non-refundable for the Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op program and Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op program. For all other programs, the amount of books and materials fees refunded will be pro-rated based on the number of modules completed.
- Please note that bank charges may apply for refunds processed by bank transfer or by international payment platforms (e.g. PayMyTuition).
- For refund information, please refer to section 31 of our refund policy.