As the restrictions are gradually being lifted here in Ontario, the Toronto School of Management looks forward to welcoming students back to campus for the Spring (May) 2022 session.
Students currently in Canada will be able to attend on-campus classes as well as online classes, with the option of attending classes virtually if unable to attend in-person due to COVID-19.
Overseas students will continue to take online classes both in real-time and at the student’s own pace.
To attend on-campus classes, please take note of the following:
- Students must be vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine. Proof of vaccination can be uploaded to the TSoM student portal under the “COVID-19 Vaccination Status” link found on the left navigation bar. The Covid-support team will then issue a campus entry certificate, which will be uploaded to the student portal.
- In the interest of the safety of students, faculty and staff, students will be required to wear a mask while on campus. Social distancing measures in place and please follow all foot traffic signs. If you require a mask, or if you require hand sanitizer, please kindly inform the health and safety officer at the front desk.
- To get to classes on time, we highly encourage students to complete the campus entry check-in assessment questionnaire one hour before arriving to campus. This will expedite campus check-in and will save you time.
Each program will have designated days for on-campus classes. Students can refer to the list below and check their schedule on TSoM’s student portal for timing:
Mondays (Daytime and evening classes available)
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism
- Fundamentals of Hospitality & Tourism Co-op
- Certificate of Customer Service Excellence with Co-op Students
Tuesdays (Daytime classes only. No evening classes available)
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Co-op
- Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op
Wednesdays (Daytime and evening classes available)
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Business Management
- Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op
As we are gradually reopening our campus to students, we thank everyone in advance for their patience and understanding during this transitionary period. Please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.We look forward to seeing you soon!