Fall 2022 TSoM – NCT Hybrid Job Fair
In-person Event September 20, 2022 | 2pm to 5pm EST
Virtual Event September 21, 2022 | 2pm to 5pm EST
Join us for our September 2022 Hybrid Job Fair!
Hosted by Toronto School of Management (TSoM) and Niagara College – Toronto (NCT), September’s hybrid job fair will feature both in-person (September 20th) and virtual events (September 21st).
By offering both options, employers and students can connect, build their networks, and interact in the manner that is most convenient and beneficial for them.
Students and employers will have the chance to meet in-person on September 20th, from 2pm-5pm (EST) or if they prefer, they will be able to connect virtually on September 21st, from 2pm-5pm (EST). If desired, students and employers may also attend both days.
As an additional feature, students will be able to create a profile and submit a resume ahead of time for available positions. This hybrid event is open to all current TSoM and NCT students, as well as TSoM and NCT alumni.
Toronto School of Management and Niagara College – Toronto’s Hybrid Job Fair connects employers with diverse students from the fields of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Sales, Data Analytics, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT) programs in real-time.
- Through this hybrid event, companies can conveniently recruit qualified candidates for internships and part/full-time permanent positions to address staffing needs.
- Our online job fair platform, vFairs, provides an easy and effective way to present your company, discover potential candidates and conduct interviews on the spot.
- A fully customizable virtual recruitment booth allows companies to recruit efficiently by video, interacting with our students in groups, or having in-depth one-on-one conversations.
- Increase your company’s brand awareness and generate greater interest by partaking in the Information Session with students, where company information and upcoming opportunities will be shared.
- Build your talent pipeline and recruit current TSoM and NCT students and alumni for internships as well as part-time and full-time positions.
For Current Students and Alumni:
Through this event, you can:
- Prepare in advance then conveniently join the fair in-person between 2pm-5pm (EST) on September 20th, or from the comfort of your own home on September 21st.
- Gain valuable networking experience interacting with prospective employers while exploring opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Visit employer booths virtually or in-person on campus to learn more about the company, connect with its representatives and be interviewed, or even hired on the spot.
- Obtain insights into the current job market and learn about ongoing recruitment trends from seasoned employers and recruiters.
Please consider attending workshops hosted by Career Services to ensure you are well equipped with supporting material for your job applications. Be prepared to provide highlights of your resume, your career interests, and to ask questions about the company.
Why should you register for this event?
- Research the companies participating ahead of time and participate from the comfort of your own home or network in-person on campus.
- Visit employer booths to learn more about the company, chat with company representatives and potentially be interviewed/hired on the spot.
- TSoM’s virtual career fair, held July 2021, was a runner up three categories at the Eventeer Awards, a virtual awards ceremony that recognizes excellence and celebrates the best in virtual and hybrid events.
For more information on how to register, please contact careerserices@TorontoSoM.ca
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
*Please note all current public health guidelines in effect on the date of the event will be adhered to.