International students are a very important part of our community – both at TSoM and in Canada generally.
Toronto is a very diverse city, so international students will always feel at home, but it can be a big challenge to move to another country. So, we’ve put together some important advice on settling down in Toronto.
In this section, you can find out:
- What to expect from Toronto and why it’s a popular student destination
- Accommodation and what you can expect for your money
- The rules for study permits, visas, and advice on how to apply for them
- Living in Toronto and the best places to visit as a student
- Advice on medical insurance and how to make sure you’re covered