Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. The university offers practitioner-oriented master’s, bachelor’s and diploma programs leading to professional careers that are personally rewarding and contribute to the betterment of society.
Degrees can be taken on-campus or online and students are taught by a dedicated and passionate faculty who are recognized in their respective fields for their distinctive work and aim to inspire the next generation. Programs are further enhanced with the input of employers, regulators and accreditors and can really make a visible difference to your career path. What’s more, programs can be completed in as little as two and a half years, thanks to Yorkville’s accelerated courses.
Yorkville is proud of its unique mix of combining traditional values with innovative, interactive teaching methods with small classes to offer a meaningful and worthwhile academic environment. This is an environment which welcomes you with open arms from your first day, right up until graduation.
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Successfully completed the TSoM Diploma in Business Administration Co-op program or Diploma in Business Management Co-op program
- A minimum cumulative average of C
- No individual course grade lower than a C
|Letter Grade||Percentage||Grade Point|
|A+||90 – 100||4.3|
|A||85 – 89||4.0|
|A-||80 – 84||3.7|
|B+||77 – 79||3.3|
|B||73 – 76||3.0|
|B-||70 – 72||2.7|
|C+||67 – 69||2.3|
|C||63 – 66||2.0|
|C-||60 – 62||1.7|
|D||50 – 59||1.0|
|F||0 – 49||0.0|
- TSoM students who successfully complete the Diploma in Business Management Co-op Program will receive 14 courses (42 credit hours)
- TSoM students who successfully complete the Diploma in Business Administration Co-op Program will receive 10 courses (30 credit hours)