Niagara College – Toronto
Niagara College – Toronto (NCT) is a partnership between Niagara College Canada (NC) and the Toronto School of Management (TSoM) that offers NC’s most sought-after programs at the downtown campus location, providing international students with access to the significant employment, recreational and entertainment opportunities offered in Toronto.
NCT offers high-quality programs in Business, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Computer Programming, Human Resources and Hospitality & Tourism that provide real-world experience. These programs are taught by passionate faculty committed to student success, resulting in a truly one-of-a-kind educational experience. Students who study at the Toronto campus will receive a Niagara College credential upon graduation.
Students who successfully complete one of the select TSoM programs are eligible to pathway into NCT’s Business - General undergraduate diploma.
Benefits of the TSoM-NCT Pathway
- Seamless transition from TSoM to NCT
- Upon NCT program completion, become eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) of up to three years
- Exclusive TSoM Alumni scholarship and credit transfers
- Complete your NC credential with an adjusted course load
- Enhance your business education credentials and job market value
Successful completion of one of the following TSoM programs with a cumulative average of 75% or higher:
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Certificate in General Business Management
|Letter Grade||Percentage||Grade Point|
|A+||90 - 100||4.3|
|A||85 - 89||4.0|
|A-||80 - 84||3.7|
|B+||77 - 79||3.3|
|B||73 - 76||3.0|
|B-||70 - 72||2.7|
|C+||67 - 69||2.3|
|C||63 - 66||2.0|
|C-||60 - 62||1.7|
|D||50 - 59||1.0|
|F||0 - 49||0.0|
Undergraduate Diploma in Business - General (TSoM Pathway)
- TSoM students who successfully complete the Diploma in Business Management or Diploma in Business Management Co-op, or Certificate in General Business Management Program can transfer 6 courses (18 credits) towards NCT’s Undergraduate Diploma in Business – General (TSoM Pathway).
- TSoM students who successfully complete one of TSoM’s diploma or advanced diploma programs will receive a $3,000 Alumni Scholarship*. For all terms and conditions please visit the NCT website.
- TSoM students who successfully complete a minimum of a 1-year program at TSoM, will be exempt from providing Proof of English.
- TSoM students who successfully completed Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op, Business Administration Co-op, or Digital Business Management Co-op diploma programs may qualify for few credit exemptions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.