Every year on 8th March, the world celebrates International Women’s Day in recognition of the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
This year, Toronto School of Management (TSoM), London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) and GISMA Business School have launched a joint initiative to explore the changing face of leadership, by interviewing women CEOs, leaders and entrepreneurs to discover how they got to where they are, and their ambitions for the future of gender equality.
As part of our #WonderWomen series, TSoM interviewed 5 women making big waves in their respective industries. For 5 days from 5th to 9th March, we’ll be sharing their stories.
Here’s the line-up:
- Carol Cork – Co-founder and Marketing Director of PrivateFly
- Eva-Maria Dimitriadis – COO of C5 Accelerate
- Fiona Czerniawska – Founder of Source Global Research
- Ashleigh Hinde – Founder of Waldo
- Caroline Foster-Kenny – CEO, EMEA of IPG Mediabrands
Make sure you follow us on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram, and keep an eye out for the #WonderWomen hashtag.