Scholarships and bursaries are available for all of our programs and are open to new students applying this year. Both Domestic and International students who complete an application for future intakes will be considered for a partial tuition waiver for their first year of the program.
Scholarships and bursaries are assigned based on your previous academic performance, your future contribution in our community and your fit with TSoM, and will be paid towards your tuition fees at the start of your program. You may apply for our Scholarships and Bursaries in one of two ways:
- You may send your scholarship application before starting your studies with us.
- You may notify us of your wishes to apply for our Scholarships and Bursaries on anyone of our programs’ application forms.
Please do note that students may only receive ONE (1) scholarship or bursary. We encourage students to review the conditions of each scholarship or bursary carefully and supply all required supporting documentation along with their applications.
ACCESS TO EDUCATION BURSARY
Applicable to domestic Canadian students, the Access to Education Bursary Program provides up to $14,500 to up to 200 deserving students each year. To qualify for the Bursary, applicants must demonstrate ONE of the following attributes:
- An excellent academic background
- Leadership in their past/current employment or within their community
- Aspiration and willingness to contribute to the TSoM student and alumni community
Students may demonstrate any of the above attributes by producing evidence of their past academic achievements, providing references along with their applications, or writing a detailed Personal Statement attesting to why they should receive the Access to Education Bursary.
Bursary Amounts (Domestic Canadian students)