Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is offering our Brazilian students joining us for the upcoming March or May intakes a free iPad. This offer is limited and subjected to the below terms and conditions, and only available to Brazilian students applying to TSoM from outside of Canada.
- Due to partnerships with local partners in Brazil, this promotion is only valid for Brazilian students applying directly from outside of Canada. Students must not have studied previously in Canada in the last 6 months prior to date of application.
- This offer is applicable for Brazilian students studying ESL courses within Canada.
- This offer is not available for students who participate in TSoM's Payment Plan scheme.
- In order to be eligible for the free iPad, a student must have started studying with TSoM, with no outstanding balance at the start of the study term.
- In the unlikely event of a student's withdrawal from the program, the cost of the iPad will be deducted from Total refund amount due to the student. For TSoM’s refund policy please see here!
- By accepting the iPad as a part of this promotion, the student recognizes that any funds due to the student, following a withdrawal request, may be reduced by the cost of the iPad, as per clause 4 above.
- TSoM reserves the right to provide the student with the iPad within the first 2 weeks of class commencement.
- It is our endeavour to offer students the latest iPad available on the market. However - due to availability, TSoM reserves the right to offer students an older version of the iPad.