Study Permit


Immigration requirements change regularly, so please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at for the most up-to-date information.

Study Permit

For studies lasting longer than 6 months, you will need a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in order to apply for a study permit.

Toronto School of Management’s DLI number is O131394510557.

We advise you to check the Government of Canada’s official webpage, “Study in Canada as an international studentfor the latest information on applying for a study permit as an international student.

Guide to apply for your Study Permit

With more than 7 years of experience in the education sector, Ala Moayeri is currently Toronto School of Management’s in-house immigration consultant. He is a registered and licensed member of the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) in good standing and a proud member of Canadian Association Of Professional Immigration Consultants.

Ala Moayeri ICCRC member (#R532525) is ready to advise TSOM students in their immigration matters.

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Please read our Privacy and Cookies policy. View more
Accept cookies