Virtual Event – January 26th, 2023 | 2 pm to 4pm EST
In-person Event – March 30th, 2023 | 2pm to 5pm EST at TSoM Campus, 22 College St, Toronto
TSoM Winter/Spring 2023 Internship and Job Fair
Join us for our Winter/Spring Internship and Job Fair!
Hosted by Toronto School of Management (TSoM), our Winter/Spring Internship and Job Fairs will feature both virtual and in-person events.
By offering both options, employers and students can connect, build their networks, and interact in a manner that is most convenient for them.
Students and employers will have the opportunity to meet virtually on January 26th from 2pm – 4pm (EST) and/or in-person on March 30th, from 2pm – 5pm (EST).
If desired, students and employers may also attend both days.
As an additional feature, students will be able to create a profile and submit a resume ahead of time for available positions. This hybrid event is open to all current TSoM students, as well as TSoM alumni.
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Internship and Job Fair connects employers with diverse students from the fields of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Sales, Data Analytics, Accounting, Legal Studies, and Information Technology (IT) programs in real-time.
Expand your workforce, recruit bright minds, and fill your upcoming summer positions early.
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) will kick off 2023 with two internship and job fairs that will give participating companies an opportunity to form ties with our college and recruit from a pool of talented alumni and current students for part-time and full-time careers, as well as for co-op field placements.
We would like to extend a formal invitation to your company to attend both our virtual and in-person events.
TSoM welcomes organizations from across Canada to take part in our internship and job fairs!
- Through these events, companies can conveniently recruit qualified candidates for internships and part-time or full-time positions to address staffing needs.
- Our online job fair software provides an easy and effective way to present your company, discover potential candidates and conduct interviews on the spot.
- A fully customizable virtual recruitment booth allows companies to recruit efficiently by video, interacting with students in groups, or having in-depth one-on-one conversations.
- Increase your company’s brand awareness by partaking in the Information Session with students, where company details and upcoming opportunities will be shared.
For Current Students and Alumni:
Through this event, you can:
- Prepare in advance then conveniently join the fair virtually between 2pm – 4pm (EST) on January 26th, from the comfort of your own home, and/or additionally attend in-person on March 30th at our Toronto campus.
- Gain valuable networking experience by interacting with prospective employers while exploring opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Visit employer booths virtually, or in-person on campus, to learn more about the company, connect with its representatives and be interviewed, or even hired on the spot.
- Obtain insights into the current job market and learn about ongoing recruitment trends from seasoned employers and industry leaders.
Please consider attending workshops hosted by Career Services to ensure you are well equipped with supporting material for your job applications. Be prepared to provide highlights of your resume, your career interests, and to ask questions about the company.
Why should you register for this event?
- Research companies participating ahead of time and participate from the comfort of your own home or network in-person on campus.
- Visit employer booths to learn more about the company, chat with company representatives and potentially be interviewed/hired on the spot.
- Our 2022 Hybrid Career Fairs received glowing reviews from both attending employers and students!
- TSoM’s virtual career fair, held July 2021, was a runner up in three categories at the Eventeer Awards, a virtual awards ceremony that recognizes excellence and celebrates the best in virtual and hybrid events.
For more information on how to register, please contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
*Please note all current public health guidelines in effect on the date of the event will be adhered to.