TSoM Fall 2023 Internship and Job Fair
Join us for our Fall Internship and Job Fair!
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
10 am to 1 pm
Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge St. 2nd floor, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8
Hosted by Toronto School of Management (TSoM), our Winter/Spring Internship and Job Fair in-person event will allow employers and students to meet, connect, build their networks.
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Internship and Job Fair connects employers with diverse students from the fields of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Sales, Data Analytics, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT) programs in real- time.
Expand your workforce, recruit bright minds, and fill your upcoming summer positions early.
We would like to extend a formal invitation to your company to attend our in-person event.
TSoM welcomes organizations from across Canada to take part in our internship and job fairs!
- Through these events, companies can conveniently recruit qualified candidates for internships and part-time or full-time positions to address staffing needs.
- Increase your company’s brand awareness by partaking in the Information Session with students, where company details and upcoming opportunities will be shared.
For Current Students and Alumni:
Through this event, you can:
- Gain valuable networking experience by interacting with prospective employers while exploring opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Visit employer booths to learn more about the company, connect with its representatives and be interviewed, or even hired on the spot.
- Obtain insights into the current job market and learn about ongoing recruitment trends from seasoned employers and industry leaders.
Please consider attending workshops hosted by Career Services to ensure you are well equipped with supporting material for your job applications. Be prepared to provide highlights of your resume, your career interests, and to ask questions about the company.
Why should you register for this event?
- Research companies participating ahead of time and participate from the comfort of your own home or network in-person on campus.
- Visit employer booths to learn more about the company, chat with company representatives and potentially be interviewed/hired on the spot.
- Our 2022 Hybrid Career Fairs received glowing reviews from both attending employers and students!
- TSoM’s virtual career fair, held July 2021, was a runner up in three categories at the Eventeer Awards, a virtual awards ceremony that recognizes excellence and celebrates the best in virtual and hybrid events.
For more information on how to register, please contact [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
*Please note all current public health guidelines in effect on the date of the event will be adhered to.