Our Student Accommodation team provides vital information for students to find suitable accommodation according to their budget. We offer a wide range of housing expertise and specialist accommodation providers that offer high quality student Halls of Residence which are well maintained and secure. They are not part of TSoM but are privately owned.
Details and advice about accommodation are usually sent together with your Welcome Letter prior to your arrival here.
Housing requests must be made no later than one (1) month prior to arrival.
For more information, email: accommodations@TorontoSoM.ca
What is a homestay?
A homestay is where you are able to live with a family and in a comfortable home environment.
- 3 meals daily with snacks
- 2 meals daily with snacks
- No meals
*For more information, click here for our homestay brochure.
What is a student residence?
A student residence is where you live amongst other students and be acclimated in a student atmosphere with games, social activities, and dining halls.
- Parkside Student Residence
- CampusOne Student Residence
- Both residences have various room layouts and suites to choose from
- Both residences need to be rented out on a one-year term (12-months)
Student Condo Living
What is student condo living?
Condo living is similar to student residence, besides from the social activities and dining halls. Student condo buildings have other exciting amenities such as a pool, gym and in-suite kitchens.
- Harrington Housing Inc.
- Various room layouts and suites to choose from
*Toronto School of Management students can receive a 15% discount on their rent if booking with Harrington Housing (ask us for discount code)
- We can arrange an airport pickup for you if interested
- Student must request an airport pickup no less than one (1) week before arrival
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding accommodations.