This short IT course provides CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker training and is designed for passing the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50, focusing on penetrate network systems. The course provides a hands-on approach to important security systems by focusing on 20 of the most famous security domains. This course is conducted on weekdays evenings or Saturdays.
The exam tests your knowledge in the implementation of special techniques of ethical hacking and evaluation of computer systems and network security by using penetration testing tools.
This course will ensure that you:
- Understand basic cyber concepts
- Acquire hands on experience with various popular tools and methods
- Scan, test and hack secure systems and applications
- Use penetration testing techniques to assess computer system security
- Gain practical experience with phishing, exploitation, and sniffing tactics
This is not a full-time program of study, and there are no permits associated with the course. Internationals may apply if they are already in Canada, or attending a program of study.