This short IT course is perfect for working professionals. It is conducted on weekday evenings or weekends. The Quality Assurance 101 course covers both theoretical and practical aspects including software testing. It also encompasses exercises, exams, simulations and projects that train you to deal with real-life situations.
This course will teach you to:
- Define the purpose of manual testing and quality assurance
- Design software testing plans to evaluate functional and non-functional specification requirements for various test levels and different types of information systems and technologies.
- Design and use test cases to verify system and individual component functionality, usability, and regression
- Audit the quality assurance procedures to assess software quality and improve software performance
- Create technical reports and documents such as testing plans, incident reports and technical specifications to document testing protocols
- Create reliable software applications that have been thoroughly designed, documented and tested.
This is not a full-time program of study, and there are no permits associated with the course. Internationals may only apply if they are already in Canada or attending a program of study.